- Share an idea, lesson, display, book, or anything useful to the Savvy School Counselor audience.
- Your post should be original, well written and edited.
- Include a 1-2 sentence bio which may have up to two links to your website or social media outlets.
- Submit your post in a word document and attach any pictures separately.
- Any post published on Savvy School Counselor becomes my property and may not be duplicated on any other blog including your own. You may link to it from your blog and from any social media.
- Guest bloggers should respond to any comments to their blog posts.
- Please note: Submissions that do not meet these guidelines will not be published. Moreover, all submissions posted will be done so at the discresion of the webmaster. A submission does not guarantee your article will be used.
If you have a submission or an idea you are thinking about and want to make sure it will work for this blog’s audience, simply send me a message through my contact page letting me know you would like to send it.
Additionally, please don’t feel as though you must work in the elementary schools to be a guest blogger. I’d love to have submissions from the perspective of middle and high school counselors as well. I would also LOVE to have some seasoned bloggers as guests too!